Monday, February 4, 2008

New Blog Site Coming and Web Site to Follow

This week I sent out letters for donations to fund FYI the Truth, Inc. I'll let you know how successful we are in staying in business. Our next step is to post facts and questions relating to health care on our new blog site. The site isn't completed yet so we'll disclose the address soon. The biggest challenge we have right now is getting the web site for FYI the Truth, Inc. completed. Many of the developers who were available to us are busy. I have a contact that says he has several developers who are available. I’ll know next week. That’s one hurdle we’re looking forward to getting over.

Once we have the site under development, we have to film an introductory video to put on the site. Our first video will describe the vision and mission of the organization. The first video will not only be an opportunity to introduce ourselves, it will also be an opportunity to see who should be in the video. I might be the right choice just because I’m the founder but there are some people in the organization that look a lot better than I do and might sound better. We’ll test it with you. Stay tuned for that.

No comments: