Monday, November 5, 2007

Universal Health Insurance Where? OR What's Wrong With This Picture!

Today I've been writing what amounts to four posts. I couldn't decide which one to finish and then in the process of finishing the fourth one I came across this map.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/WORLDHEALTH2.png

I found it on the Wikipedia free encyclopedia web site when I did a search on universal health insurance in Google. Note the two red countries (you should be able to enlarge the map by clicking on it or holding your cursor over the map and waiting for the size selection icon to appear on the lower right corner of the map). Any comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gig the words I would like to use as a comment I can't. I guess if we kill and maim them they get good coverage.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, right now I think the US is providing universal 'everything' care to these countries. Probably one of the biggest excuses why we can't provide healthcare in this country. But that's probably not a discussion for this site.