Monday, October 15, 2007

Links

There’s something new on this site. To the right you’ll find two link lists to sites with information regarding health care and diabetes. The health care sites posted give you an overview of the different plans suggested and some reasons why we need universal health care.

The diabetes sites are the sites I read and comment on almost daily. Being a diabetic is a full time job and learning how other people are handling their disease and what new products or treatments are available is extremely important. I’m posting these links here because the act of posting the links shows support for those sites. I hope they support universal health care and someday post a link to this site.

I’m keeping this one short so that you might take a few minutes to visit some of the sites I posted. Got a lot to tell you about so see you tomorrow.

No comments: